Nissan 300ZX Z32 Gauge Cluster Repair and modification Service
I am currently the only repair service in the USA for the Nissan 300ZX Z32 gauge cluster. I have many years experience with repairing the gauge clusters and also provide modifications for the gauge cluster. If you are interested in having a gauge cluster repaired or would like to talk about a possible problem with a gauge cluster, please contact me at any of the emails below.
Examples of common problems related to a bad gauge cluster.
* Inaccurate or nonoperational gauges.
* The speedometer gauge function is intermittent or does not work.
* The power steering is hard to turn (caused by a bad speedometer gauge).
* The RPM gauge function is intermittent or does not work.
* The temp, boost, oil PSI, or fuel gauge is either sticky or only reads half way.
* Lamps are intermittent or do not work.
* Odometer is intermittent or does not work.
* Gauge needles were removed to install aftermarket gauge faces and after replacement the gauges are now out of calibration.